My biggest passion is my family. I have always loved being around my mother and father as well as grandparents and cousins. Spending time with them is the most fun thing for me to do. Since I was little I always loved playing games with family members and just talking and hanging out with my parents and other family members. I feel like I can talk to most of my family members about anything, and I also can trust them with everything.
Not only have I been passionate about my family in my past and in the present, but I am also passionate about my future. I have dreamed my whole life about my future and how it will all plan out. I will get a full-time job to support my beautiful wife and children. I need to provide anything and everything for them, and I will do whatever it takes to keep them safe and provided with everything they need.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment